These are some of the best iPhone offline games that are interesting to play and Install at the comfort of wherever you are and still have fun playing them.
Offline games are those games one can play when a mobile device is in airplane mode or without an internet connection.
Watching games online consumes data and as a result of that, many has lost interest in games while some are in search of offline games to watch and have fun, without consuming their data. iPhone has got lots of these offline games which makes it a better choice for all who loves game.
Best Iphone Offline Games
- Siralim 2 (monster taming RPG): This is an old school game in iPhones that you can play offline. In this game, when you gather all the monsters you needed to help you fight, you must first domesticate and mild them. These monsters help you through countless and unending dungeons. This game has no limit and no end, this means you can play it till you are tired of playing.
- Plague Inc: This is one of the best iPhone offline games. It is a strategic game in which you are expected to create a pathogen which has succeeded in infecting someone, and also find a way or derive a means to spread it to infect all mankind. Now, when the pathogen had infected a person, you have to offer a solution or cure to the plague to save human lives. This game is interesting. It gives you a mindset of a problem solver and keeps you health conscious. In this life while some create problems, others are busy solving the ones they created.
- Soul knight: This is a free iPhone game you can watch offline. In this game, you are in search of a magical stone stolen by aliens. You are allowed to collect hundreds of weapon which will help in your pursuit of getting back the stolen magical stone. This involves alien shooting which is fun and exploration of dungeons. If you are new to this game, it won’t take you time to master it because it’s easy to play and enjoyable too.
- Brothers in arms 3: This is one of the best iPhone offline games which has existed for years. It’s a game full of action of a world war third person shooter. In this game, your mission is to fight the Nazis(the German soldiers) with a single player campaign. And you step in the game, allowed to use more weapon and new brothers with special abilities that will fight with you against the soldiers. It’s impressive and captivating too.
- Subway surfers: This is an offline game in iPhones which can keep at one spot for a long time, yet unlimited. In this game, you are expected to run as fast you can while avoiding the hindrances on your way with fast paced acrobatics and powered jetpack. It is so intriguing that each step you take, you will have this urge or desire to know more.
- Badland: This is an offline iPhone game with a lot of twists and turns. It’s full of adventure. This involves a set in a forest filled with dangerous animals, different habitats of the forest including trees and flowers. It is a battle of the survival of the fittest, where you compete with other players. This game is fun because you gets the opportunity to play with friends.
- Alto’s adventure: This one of the best iPhone offline games which is easy to play but takes some time for on to master it. It is challenging in the sense that it involves fighting one another in order to be the most powerful and overpower others. The game play is physics based along with some weather effects and dynamic lightening. As you play this game, it extends indefinitely (i.e having no end).
- Skiing yeti mountain: This is one of iPhone offline game you will love to play all the time. This involves the sports of sliding down hill on a snowboard, jumping off the cliff and skiing. In this game, you are expected to go through hundreds of levels and do all you can in order to find the yeti. Yeti is an unidentified humanoid animal said to live in Himalayas. It’s an abominable snowman. This game is full of fun and also entertaining.
- Need for speed: This offline game is a racing game where you are been brought on a road to be pursued by cops. It’s a game of speed. In this game, you are expected to run and won a number of races in sequence.
- Into the Dead: This is one of the best offline games you will enjoying playing on your iPhone. It involves coming face to face with death no matter the kind of moves you apply. This game is loaded with firearms, melee and explosive weapons to see you through. It’s challenging, yes but invokes an intense interest or attraction within you.
- Monument valley: This iPhone offline game expects you to play the role of a princess who found herself in the midst of mind bending architectures and needs to find her way out. In this game, some tricks may be applied to confuse you, make sure you don’t fall for it. This game is indeed amusing and enjoyable. You will have a lot of fun playing it.
- Vector 2: This is another interesting game to play offline. In this game, you will find yourself in a world full of suffering, misery and corruption, where you are used as a test subject in a laboratory. You are expected to carry out some tricks to jump over barriers or scheme your way through any obstacle.