A cash App card is a debit card made specially for cash app users between the age of eighteen (18) and above. This card is delivered to the customer who ordered for it within a period of ten days.
It can be used online or in any store or place Visa is aaccepted. One can order for it by just clicking on the tab on your cash app home screen, press get cash card, click continue and you will have your cash app card in your palm in ten days.
When you get the card, add it to Google play or Apple pay to start using it immediately.
In 1939, Dollar general began as a family business. Sixteen years later in 1955, it’s former name J.L Turner and son was renamed as Dollar general. The business began to blossom more and more, today, they have thousands of stores in the United States.
USES OF CASH APP CARD
Cash App card can be used for many purposes like
- Make payments for purchase
- Upload to an online payment app such as Google play, etc
- To withdraw money
- Load money into the card
- Pay at different store location that supports Visa.
REASONS FOR CASH APP CARD TRANSACTION FAILURE
Have you gone to reload your card and found out that it wasn’t successful? There are so many reasons why your transactions might not be successful. Let’s look into it because once you have a knowledge of them, you will have a successful cash app card transaction and no reason to worry your pretty head.
- Your transaction will fail when your cash app card has expired
- Your transaction can fail when there is poor network or network failure
- Transaction will fail when it’s not connected to an active bank account
- It may also not be successful when the transaction is still pending or waiting to be processed. In this case, just exercise some patience, it wwill soon go through and if it doesn’t, contact the customer care service for help. But please be sure it’s pending before contacting the customer service team. How do you know if it’s pending or not? You can know if it’s pending by viewing your transaction history.
HOW DO I VIEW MY TRANSACTION HISTORY?
These are the steps to take when you want to see the history or details of all the transactions you’ve made so far.
- Open the “Chime App”
- Click on the transaction history
- You will see the details of each transactions separately and the amount as well.
PROCEDURES IN CHECKING MY CASH APP CARD BALANCE
In case you want to check the balance on your cash app card to know how much left, these are the procedures to follow
* Use your phone or tablet to log in to your “cash app account”
* Go to your dashboard and view it
* Then click on the “Dollar sign” to view your balance.
* Get a computer/laptop
* Go to “cash app website”
* Check your credit to see your balance.
* Go to any Visa card accepted store
* Move to the office of the customer service
* Ask for check of balance. The customer service team will help check your cash app card balance for you.
CAN I LOAD MY CASH APP CARD AT DOLLAR GENERAL?
Yes, Dollar general allows you as a customer to load your cash app card at their stores. What you have to do is just to visit the Dollar general store and make your request known to the cashier by telling him/her you want to add money in your cash app card.
The cashiers are responsible for loading money in the cash app card. Write out the phone number you used in opening your cash app account and give to the cashier. Then make your deposit and you are good to go. You can also check your new balance as well.
So you see, Dollar general has made loading of cash app card simplier than you imagined. So you need not to bother yourself if you can load your card there or not, because they got you covered.
HOW DO I LOAD MY CASH APP CARD AT DOLLAR GENERAL?
Before you think of loading or reloading your cash app card, make sure your card has been activated and connected to an active bank account.
Also know that the loading process requires some amount of money. You may be asked to pay a fee of $4, so be ready to pay. Steps in loading your card
- Visit any Dollar general store
- Go to the cash desk
- Tell the cashier you want to load your cash app card
- Provide your private phone number. Note: the phone number should be the same with the one you used in opening your cash app account
- Give the cash you want to load to the cashier
- Then pay your loading fee. You can check if the loading of the card is successful by checking your transaction history.