It is advisable that before you leave the house or within your working hours, you should at one time or the other check the battery percentage level of your airpods to avoid been disconnected or going off at a time you needed it the most. “How To Check Airpods Battery Without Case”
Before you do that, it’s also wise to ensure that your airpods is always charged because this will make it easier for you to find or locate it when it’s missing.
Carrying airpods with a lifeless battery is like getting ready to go on a journey with a car with no fuel in it’s tank. The charged battery in airpods is like a fuel in it, which keeps it alive and functioning.
So whenever you finds out it’s very low, please quickly charge it, because even checking your airpods battery percentage can’t be possible when it’s completely dead.
Charging your airpods for a full day enables you to play and listen to music for twenty-four hours, non stop. Each minute charge can give you an hour talking or listening time. Checking your airpods battery life without the case is as easy as anything simple you can think of.
Below, we are going to show you how to do that in a giffy. So dear, it’s not a must that you will check your airpods battery with the case. Just read through, make sure you don’t skip any information in this article and you will get to check that without case.
This is how to do that, either of the steps can work for you, so just take your time and do the needful.
How To Check Airpods Battery Without Case
- Go to your phone or device settings
- Select Bluetooth
- Click on it to check if it’s on, if not , turn it on. You will know if your Bluetooth is on when it shows green, if it’s not showing green, just slide to turn it on
- Connect your airpods to your iphone or ipad
- Touch and hold any blank space on the home screen of your iPhone or iPad
- As the apps begin to shake, you will see a plus sign at the left hand side of the top of your screen, tap on it.
- Click or tap on “batteries” from the list shown to you
- Slide to the left to choose a long rectangle, a big square or a small square widget, depending on your choice
- Then click on “Add Widget”
- Change the arrangement of the widget by pulling it to your desired place or position on your home screen
- At the right side of the screen, tap on the small button and then tap on done
- You can now check your airpods battery in your phone or in another device without case using the battery widget. This will also show your airpods battery as soon as you connect it to other device, even without checking it.
This is the next step to try if the first didn’t work for you. Just follow these steps as written and you will get to know your battery status.
- Go back to the home screen by tapping on the home button
- Slide to the left to move to the notification center
- Click on “Edit” to proceed
- Search for “Batteries” from the list displayed on your screen from widget settings
- Add battery from the widget by tapping on the plus(+) sign
- The live widget will display a list where you will find the “Battery”
- You are free to rearrange the position of the widget, either by moving it left or right, up or down, depending on your choice. Then tap on “Done”
- Lastly, return to the notification center and see the charging status of the wireless device(airpods).
This is another way of checking your airpods battery percentage or life, but it’s mainly used by Android users.
- Go to your phone settings
- Move to connected devices
- Tap on the paired airpods in the list displayed on your phone screen
- Connect airpods to your phone by touching the button with the plus (+) sign or by tapping on Connect
- As soon as you connect the airpods to your phone, the battery percentage or level of the airpods will be displayed below the name of your phone. Return to the bluetooth settings and you will also see the status of the battery there.
NOTE: Having done or tried these steps and your airpods battery percentage or life is still not showing, kindly connect it to charge. It is hundred percent possible that your airpods battery is totally down or dead. As soon as it has a little charge, it will definitely show up.