Hashtags are incomplete words or a single word which has hash sign(#) in front of them, used mostly on social media to easily indicate a particular topic or content. You create a hashtag by simply adding”#” in front of a word or phrase.
35 POPULAR HASHTAGS
These are well known hashtags that are trending which may interest you or touch your area of interest.
“How To Search For Instagram Hashtags”
Instagram hashtags are hashtags used on Instagram by Instagram users to identify an individual area of interest and to reach out to people of the same interest. Before you do anything on Instagram, it is very important that you should know the rules Instagram has set for it’s user to avoid been suspended. Some of these RULES are
- Don’t pass or mislead people with false information, because this can be disastrous.
- Don’t use any third party posting app you see, make sure it’s a trusted one
- Don’t use hashtags that has been banned by Instagram
- Make sure the hashtags you use are important to your followers
- Do not send unsolicited sales messages to non fans
- Do not upload poor quality videos
- Avoid posting the same comment on several posts. Instagram forbids anyone who acts like a bit, doing thousands of things in a twinkle of an eye
- Do not tell people to tag themselves in photos they are not in
- Don’t involve yourself or others in online gambling or any dirty business all in the name to make money
- Sexual harassment or blackmail is also forbidden by Instagram.
HOW TO SEARCH FOR INSTAGRAM HASHTAGS
When searching for Instagram hashtags, the first thing you should bear in mind is that the hashtag must be related to your post, so as to enable millions of like minds to see your post. For instance, when you post is related to skin, you will type #skin, and all the hashtags relating to skin will appear on your screen. From this, you can also know if that particular hashtag has been used by millions of people, if it has, leave because your post is fifty percent likely to be swallowed by others. Look for a post with a middle volume, that is, not much not less. Also know that before you use any hashtag, you should first of all test and analyze their performance. There are ways in finding Instagram hashtags which will help take your videos, photos or business farer than you think. These are some of them:
INSTAGRAM EXPLORE PAGE
This is an accumulation of contents depending on your area of interest. In this page, you can see contents relate to what you are interested in. It also gives you the opportunity to search for hashtags. How to search for hashtags on it:
- Open the Instagram app
- In the lower menu ahead of the reels and shop tabs, tap the magnifying glass icon
- You will see feed, search for hashtags at the top the feed.
INSTAGRAM SEARCH ENGINE
This helps not only to search for hashtags but can as well search other things like videos, audios, accounts, places and similar well known hashtags. It also helps to display tags of the accounts you are following with millions of post. This is how to search for hashtags on it:
- Click on your Instagram app to open it
- Click on the search icon at the bottom
- Type in the hashtag you are looking in the search box above.
SOCIAL LISTENING TOOL(BRAND 24)
Brand24 is a social listening tool used to discover popular Instagram hashtags related to your business or a particular area of interest. This is how to search for hashtags on it:
- Set up Brand24
- Find the hashtag you are looking for
- The search begins and in a short time, here it is. One thing about this social listening tool is that it saves time.
FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INSTAGRAM USERS
By following some important personalities on Instagram, you can find the trending hashtags easily because popular hashtags are always attached to their post because of how relevant they are to the community. How to search for hashtags on it:
- Go to their page
- Click on “follow”
- Go to homepage and you will see their top posts which are marked with popular or similar hashtags.
“How To Search For Instagram Hashtags”
FOLLOWING INFLUENCERS ON INSTAGRAM
Influencers are people who has the power to control others due to their position or popularity on social media. Follow them to know which hashtags they use, because they tag popular hashtags to their posts in which majority are interested in. This can help you get the most trending hashtags on Instagram without stress.